zinc alloy die casting
The product features of zinc alloy die castings are as follows:
1. it is heavier and has more texture than plastic injection molding.
2. good casting performance, can die cast precision parts with complex shape and thin wall, and the casting surface is smooth.
3. surface treatment: electroplating, spraying and painting.
4. during melting and die casting, no iron absorption, no corrosion, no die sticking.
5. it has good mechanical properties and wear resistance at room temperature.
6. low melting point, melting at 385 ℃, easier to form than aluminum alloy die casting
7. the zinc alloy has a strong three-dimensional sense. After die casting, the surface will have a sense of particles or wrinkles, which need to be polished. Polishing cannot completely change the physical form.
8. zinc alloy handicrafts and embossed patterns are vivid and widely used, but a high level of technology is required, and there will be a small amount of indentation or burr on the surface.